Monday, April 04, 2005

More Newspapers, Small Cars and even Smaller Cameras

As I got off the blogtrain this evening and left the station, I counted 19 newspaper and magazine boxes lined up outside the entrance. I'm sure that only a couple of weeks ago, there were five or six. Its getting ridiculous, most of the papers are free hence the area surrounding the station is constantly littered. There is no use gnashing teeth. I am calm, if not serene. The DozyBlog paper came out today. Sorry, mere mention of it is making me descend into a coma. I'll do a review of all three when I've had ten cups of coffee.

HedgeRow House has lots of stuff on it again. I suspect Doris scurried out when the rains came last Friday and put the same clothes and shoes out again today. I expect her to be busy again tonight as the clouds look a tad threatening.

There are these wonderful little cars round town the last few months. Some of them park perpendicular to the curb, which in some instances makes them stick out a tad. But I give them a break and a smile. They are half the size of most cars and way more energy efficient. I'd be a little perturbed driving on the highway in one, as it wouldn't come off so well in any argument with any other vehicle. Anyway, thumbs up from me.

This is the toy camera I've been using previously for some of pictures. Its two inches by about one inch. Anyway I've purchased an inexpensive but hopefully better camera for future images; but for $20 the cheapo keyring camera was a lark. I may use it again. It can act as a webcam and folks look at it curiously when I bring it out, which is half the fun.

1 comment:

Wynn Bexton said...

Hi Martha, as usual another interesting blog. I agree. Too many of those newspapers. What's the point? A waste of newsprint and more mess to clean up. wynn