Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm pleased to report that there have been no further freebie paper deliveries to our street since Wednesday. I'm not sure if my complaints had anything to do with it, but its good that JimmyBlog Paper has desisted, for now at least. We had a big windstorm last night and everything has been blown around. Chairs and plants on our deck got overturned. The street is rather littered with bits of rubbish today but it would have been far worse if there had been four days worth of newspapers on the sidewalks.

5 comments:

M said...

reggy spammed and his comment has been deleted...

M said...

Melanie Alamo said...
A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell.... at which point I hit the delete button.

M said...

Mandy said...
Hello there!...on my travels i found your blog,not bad at all... If you are interested, go see my
bla di bla site

Wynn Bexton said...

Why on earth are all these damn spammers appearing on the blogs? Thank god I haven't had any as yet! And yeah...go there were no flyers and other crap whizzing about in the windstorm!

M said...

I'm pretty sure its automated spam as in there isn't a live person keying the message. None of the messages ever refer to anything specific in the blog.