Friday, August 12, 2005


I was walking along the street today minding my own business, as you do, when all at once I espied a host of French Fries, spread along the side walk. It looked like a gourmet game of "Pick up Sticks". Being naturally curious, I stopped to take a shot. Why were they there? There are many hungry people in the town. Nobody wants these fries? I saw a discarded McDonald's wrapper nearby, and instantly it all made sense. This is not food. This is garbage.


I don't know if you ever saw the movie TRON but this reminded me of that - as if life is in a computerised mesh This is a construction site quite near to where I work.


No particular reason for this photo, I just like fire hydrants.

1 comment:

Wynn Bexton said...

Your photos and comments are great! Keep it up. wynn