Thursday, August 25, 2005

So with the handy dandy counter I installed recently, I find that the top visitors to this blog are from the US, Canada, Portugal, Chile and the UK. Which makes me a little embarrassed at my language skills, which are limited to English, some French, a smattering of German and Japanese, and a smat of Latin. But welcome everyone, I am honoured to have you visit. I'm delighted, boardering on ecstatic, for folks to leave me comments. Just don't advertise your products and services with links or I get a tad tetchy and turn a vivid green and my t-shirt starts splitting at the seams and you wouldn't like that.

2 comments:

Wynn Bexton said...

Hey, that's cool. How did you get that country counter?

M said...

I found it on another blog and thought it was interesting information. I clicked on the NeoCounter link and got the code to put on my blog.