Sunday, March 27, 2005

Bike: Gone. And the BlogSplicer...

Yes, the bike was gone from the blogtrain next day. No surprise there.

We've had a quiet weekend. I had a yen to plant a clematis so we went to the SAD store and bought one. Unfortunately I forgot that a clematis needs a trellis so we went back and I obtained a simple wooden one. The checkout lady said quite rightly that I could build one myself. The label on the plants says it blooms in May, June and September. So the trellis and clematis are now installed in the front garden, and I expect great things.

This blog spellchecker has a strange imagination. Instead of "clematis" it comes up with "climatic". It gets totally confused by blogtrain and ignores it entirely. And funnily enough instead of spellchecker, it suggests "splices". Go figure.

No comments: