Saturday, March 05, 2005

Stop Press. Spring is on its way.



This is clear evidence that spring is on its way is here, by George. No messing, this tree is down the street from me. I love the springtime - the colour, the smells, the regrowth. Bring it on.



I spotted this orange glove sitting on a tree while I was out so here it is. I'm thinking its twin must be in deep mourning, and likely discarded by now. As one is probably not used without the other.

I walked along the longer route today, right over the BlogTrain bridge and back. Recently there has been so much garbage on the way, that my bags have filled up and I haven't got very far. No the litter wasn't any less, I just kept on walking and enjoyed strolling along by the train tracks. The path has been recently paved and is really pleasant to walk on, rather than the previous stony surface. Ergonomic paths, what will they think of next.

No comments: