Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday and a time for rest

Regarding Ivan and his Tumour diary that I wrote about in my previous blog, the BBC report that there have been 35,000 hits on his last diary and an average of 10,000 for each of his entries over the past three years. Talk about reaching out to people. I'll miss reading about his thoughts and his struggles. I read some of the comments people left at the end his diary today and I started to cry. I never met him and will never meet him. God bless, Ivan.

The snow has long gone - it's time for me to get out on my walking route today and see what gems are out there on the street. I haven't been picking up litter for about three weeks so it'll be interesting. Watch this space.

Poison. There is evidence of feeding. No dead mice. Nuff said. Next topic.

I've been working ten to eleven hours days the last week or so. I'm exhausted. Today is for recuperation and doing very little.

Yeah! Excellent news. We have snowdrops coming out in the garden. A sure sign that spring is on the way. Ok, I'm an optimist.

No comments: